We are so excited to invite you to join us for a holiday gathering on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at the home of Tiffany Martin. (Address provided in reminders/event RSVP notifications.)
Here is what you need to know:
- This is a 100% social event, come for a short while or stay for the entire time - just join us for some holiday fun!
- We are collecting small games, toys, puzzles and Christmas candy for the children at Parkview.
- If you are able and want to, please bring your favorite holiday appetizer or treat, along with a copy of the recipe to share. (This is not required as we will have LOTS of food so if things are just too busy this time of year, have no fear that your fellow clubwomen have you covered!).
- We will have an ornament gift exchange, for those who would like to participate, please bring one wrapped holiday ornament.
- Dress in your most festive holiday attire!
This is a great meeting to invite guests/potential new members to come and learn more about the Charlotte Woman's Club and GFWC!
Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to Ann Vipperman or Jennifer Nelson.